Why this plate? The Diet By D'zine Small Plate holds a measured portion of food to maintain a healthy lifestyle. There are two different serving sizes indicated on the plate because men and women have different needs. Women fill just the base of the plate and men fill out to the edge of the melamine plate.
The Diet By D'zine Plate is a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion. The The Diet By D'zine plates have been designed by an dietitian with many years experience.
To further develop your options there's a Diet By D'zine bowl, because not everything you eat goes on a plate - think cereal and snacks, and there's a recipe book with realistic pictures of realistic portions for your needs.
The Diet By D'zine plate a practical tool for men, women and children. The plate shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to conscious eating which is a strategy for feeling satisfied on the smaller portion.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.
Melamine Product Care Tips:
• Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
• Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
• Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
• For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.